If you’re like me and lots of my friends, your zucchini plants are going nuts at the minute and you have all these humongous mutant zucchini taking over the back yard! So before they take over the WORLD, quick, use ‘em in these recipes:
- Too Easy Zucchini Fritters are easy to whip up for brekkie or any other time for a quick meal.
- Banana-Zucchini-Cacao Mug-Cake a fantastic sweet treat that takes a couple of minutes to whip up when that chocolate craving strikes.
- Chicken Ginger Zoodles for a simple flavour sensation.
- Zucchini Carbonara with Cauliflower and Parmesan Crumb for a slightly fancy, health-i-fied take on your classic pasta dish.
- Fry ‘em up in butter! Fried zucchini = Heavenly!
I hope these recipes help your excess zucchini shine!!
Moment of truth… most of the giant zucchini in my posession have come from friends who have had great success with their zuccchini plants. Mine, not so much… but I have had a steady flow of little zucchini from my own garden! They might just be my favourite vegetable with their endless versatility.
By Jasmine at Franklee Healthy